When selecting a firm to handle your personal injury claim, there are numerous reasons to choose Hurst Limontes LLC. Not only will you not incur any fees unless we successfully recover compensation for you, but our firm offers many additional benefits that make us an ideal choice.
Experience, compassion, and dedication are the hallmarks of our attorneys and staff. With a combined experience of over 70 years, our legal team possesses the expertise to handle any situation effectively.
We understand that treating our clients with respect and ensuring their satisfaction and well-being are paramount. Throughout the entire process, we prioritize keeping our clients informed and involved. Don’t just take our word for it; our client reviews and testimonials speak for themselves.
Moreover, our exceptional representation has earned recognition from fellow attorneys in the field. Some of the awards and accolades we have received include:
• Selection as one of Indiana’s best personal injury firms by Best Law Firms In America/US News & World Report
• AV-Preeminent rating (Top Rating Available) from Martindale-Hubbell
• Additional awards from prestigious organizations like the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association and the National Trial Lawyers Association
Furthermore, our track record of success speaks for itself. Our firm has represented thousands of Hoosiers in their personal injury claims, and Hurst Limontes has collectively recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. By choosing our office, you can be confident that your claim for personal injuries is in capable hands.
If you have been injured due to someone else’s actions, reach out to one of our personal injury lawyers at (317) 636-0808 or online to schedule a free consultation and find out how we can assist you.
HOW CAN A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER HELP?
It depends on the case, but the Team at Hurst Limontes LLC has dealt with nearly every type of personal injury case and can certainly maximize your recovery. According to Martindale-Nolo, people who hired an attorney received awards that were $60,000.00 higher, on average, than those who proceeded to deal with insurance companies on their own. Even after deducting the average attorney’s fee of 1/3 of the recovery, those who hired an attorney typically walked away with about three times more compensation than unrepresented persons. Statistics also show that more than 91% of people who hired an attorney received a payout, while that proportion dropped to 51% for those who pursued their claims on their own. Whether it means negotiating a higher settlement with the insurance companies or helping you handle medical bills and liens, our Lawyers will make sure that you receive the most recovery.
Pre-Suit Investigation. The more information our office is able to gather during the pre-suit investigation, the better prepared we are to negotiate with the insurance company and ultimately take the case to trial. Unfortunately, many investigations are left incomplete because there is simply so much information to collect at an accident scene and we must help our clients collect evidence (like surveillance footage), obtain witness statements, & get the Police Investigation/Photos to help prove liability and damages. The insurance company is going to fight us on gaining information at every turn. Our office utilizes investigators, biomechanical and medical experts, as well as old fashioned hard work and dedication to ensure that we are more than prepared to negotiate at mediation or take the case in front of a jury.
Explaining the Process. Our Team has years of experience handling all types of personal injury cases and, most importantly, dealing with uncooperative insurance companies. We pride ourselves on assisting our clients with understanding the claims process and keeping our clients informed as to what is going on in their case. We view the role of an attorney not just as a person fighting to protect the rights of others, but also as a counselor who should guide the client through the often-painful process of dealing with the insurance industry following a tragedy.
Gathering the Facts. The discovery stage of a lawsuit allows both sides to ask questions and request documentation in order to flush out the facts and evidence that will be used to prove or disprove the case. While many lawyers simply sit back and let discovery happen, our office views discovery as a vital set of tools that will help us not only prepare for trial but also put the insurance company on its heels. Our goal is to leave no stone unturned in seeking out information that will help your case whether it is medical records, police reports, witness statements, physical evidence, or documentation used to impeach the insurance company’s witnesses while they are testifying at trial. Oftentimes we are able to seek certain information that the insurance company finds sensitive and thus apply the pressure necessary to compel the insurer to settle the case.
Pushing for Settlement During Mediation. Every personal injury case in Indiana will be subject to mediation prior to going to trial. Mediation is an opportunity for both sides to sit down and discuss the evidence that has been gathered during discovery and what each side plans to present at trial. The goal is for each side to see both the strengths and weaknesses of their respective cases, evaluate the drawbacks and benefits of going to trial, and hopefully come to a settlement agreement that is fair to each party. It is true that many cases resolve at mediation, but our goal is to show the insurance company that they will be taking a huge risk if settlement talks fail and we take the case in front of an Indiana jury.
Getting Results at Trial. We only hire trial lawyers at the Law Offices of William W. Hurst. You would be hard pressed to find another law firm in the state of Indiana that could say the same thing. When it comes to taking your case in front of a jury, we will always come into court with the facts, witnesses, evidence, and arguments that are going to give you the best chance of maximizing your recovery. If your case proceeds to trial we will be standing with you, side by side, ready to fight for your rights no matter whether the case involves a simple fender bender car accident or a multimillion-dollar traumatic brain injury. We have the tools and the talent to get you the results you deserve.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES THAT WE HANDLE
Our attorneys and staff have extensive experience handling a broad range of personal injury and wrongful death claims including:
• Car Accidents
• Trucking Accidents
• Motorcycle Accidents
• Wrongful Death
• Slip and Falls
• Worker’s Compensation Claims
• Bicycle Accidents
• Negligent Security
• Drowning Accidents
• Dog Bites
• Construction Injuries
• Traumatic Brain Injuries
• Defective Medical Devices
• Pedestrian Accidents
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE HURST LIMONTES?
Besides the fact that you’ll never pay us a dime unless we’re able to recover money for you, there are plenty of reasons to choose our firm to represent you in making an injury claim. Our attorneys and staff are experienced, compassionate, and dedicated to helping our clients get the best result possible.
With over 70 years of combined experience, our attorneys know how to properly handle any situation.
We know that the most important part of job is treating our clients with respect, making sure they’re happy and informed throughout the process, and doing everything necessary to achieve successful results. Don’t just take our word for it, though. Take a look at our client reviews.
We’ve also been recognized by other lawyers for the work we do in representing accident victims. A few of the awards we’ve received are listed below:
• Our Law Firm has been selected as one of Indiana’s best personal injury firms by Best Law Firms In America;
• Our Law Firm has been rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell;
• Our Partners, William W. Hurst and Alexander J. Limontes, have been selected as some of Indiana’s best personal injury lawyers by Best Lawyers in America;
• Our Partners, William W. Hurst and Alexander J. Limontes, have been selected as some of Indiana’s best personal injury lawyers by Super Lawyers; and
• Our attorneys have received several other awards from both the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association and the National Trial Lawyers Association.
Finally, you can’t argue with results. The attorneys at our office have represented thousands of Hoosiers in making claims for their injuries and William W. Hurst’s law firms have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of those clients. Simply stated, you can’t go wrong choosing our office to represent you in your claim for personal injuries.
DAMAGES IN A PERSONAL INJURY LAWSUIT
Compensatory damages are meant to aid victims with the financial, physical, and sometimes emotional losses they have suffered because of their injury. Common damages include:
• Medical Costs. Ambulance, emergency services, hospitalization, surgery, radiology, prescription medication, physical therapy, psychological counseling, assistive devices, and long-term care may be compensable. In cases of permanent disability, a victim may claim future medical care and treatment as well. Gathering all the information in support of these medical costs is critical to establishing what your case is worth. In addition to making sure we have all this information; our attorneys are committed to doing our best to negotiating with medical provider lienholders to ensure that you maximize your recovery to put the largest amount of money possible in your pocket at the end of the case.
• Lost wages. Work missed because of an injury, including future lost earning capacity in cases involving permanent injury. Even the smallest injuries can affect your ability to effectively do your job, and it is important that the insurance company knows that. We have decades of experience in establishing how injuries have affected a person’s ability to complete tasks at work as well as how to quantify the loss of future earnings because of the injury. If necessary, we will use wage information, medical records, and expert witness testimony to establish the lost wages you deserve as a result of your injuries.
• Pain, Suffering, and Mental Anguish. Personal injuries can inflict deep wounds that are not always visible but instead manifest themselves in chronic pain, emotional distress, and post traumatic stress as a result of a traumatic injury. Many attorneys will discount these injuries as it takes time and effort to document their effects. We here at the Law Offices of William W. Hurst are dedicated to thoroughly investigating our client’s pain, suffering, and mental anguish to make sure that these injuries and their effects are presented to the insurance company for consideration. If the case proceeds before a jury, we will make sure that you have the information and expert basis to support claims for pain and suffering.
• Loss of Services and Consortium. The impact of a traumatic injury can impact those around you including your spouse and family. While quantifying the effect that your injuries can have on your spouse and family can be difficult, our attorneys will listen to your needs and formulate the best strategy to make sure that these losses are effectively presented to the insurance company and to the jury if the case proceeds to trial.
CONTACT THE PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS AT HURST LIMONTES
If you ever find yourself in the distressing situation of incurring a personal injury, you need the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer immediately. To schedule a free case evaluation with an Indianapolis personal injury attorney, call the Law Office of Hurst Limontes LLC at 317-636-0808 or contact us online.
The Law Office of Hurst Limontes LLC
50 S. Meridian St.,
Suite 600, Indianapolis, IN 46204